Destination: Her choice.
Members collaborate with a local Empower Her Network advocate on a 12-18-month Empowerment Plan with a goal of fiscal independence.
- Navigation Systems
- Walking Alongside Survivors
- Helping to Remove Barriers
- Provide Emotional Support & Encouragement Along Empowerment Journey
- Overcoming credit barriers
- Navigating voucher programs
- Covering security deposits
- Providing household essentials
- Coverage between aid & tuition
- Non-aid vocational program tuition
- Certificates to transfer out-of-country education
- Registration fees & books
- Commuter passes
- Transition to livable wage employment
- National employment partners
- Covering equipment for specialty trades (i.e. seamstress, nail tech)
Would you like to find out more about the Empower Her Network? Download our PDF with complete details.