Destination: Her choice.
GET INVOLVED WITH EMPOWER HER NETWORK
We are thrilled to have you get involved with our amazing group of supporters. Choose one of the options below.
- Shower the network with love by following us on social media. Moved by a post? Please share it!
- If you work with an organization interested in nominating survivors for our services or are a certified clinician/experienced vocational specialist interested in volunteering, connect with us connect with us here.
- We are learning and growing alongside the women we work with. If you have resources, an idea, or expertise to spare, we’d love to hear from you. Community building takes, well, a community. Don’t be shy!
- Transform a life! We have a wait list of ready survivors. Every dollar from individual donors goes directly to survivor program expenses.
- Every year when we call to thank our employment partners they all say some variation of, “No need to thank us. The women from your program are the hardest workers we have on staff.” To learn more, click here.
Donate now to support
these strong, hopeful women.
BE A PART OF THE SOLUTION
No one “saves” the women who are part of our network. They tell us what they need – the barriers that stop their journey to new heights, and we help break them down. They are usually barriers that shouldn’t be there in the first place. Click the button below to find out more on how to become a part of the solution.
Please mail check to:
Empower Her Network
8 North Ridge Lane
New London, CT 06320
Empower Her Network is a 501(c)(3) federal tax-exempt nonprofit, EIN #82-2102421. All donations are fully tax-deductible.
If interested in partnering, please contact Kristy Norbert